Latitude59 is the flagship startup & tech event of e-Estonia – the world’s first digital society.
At Latitude 59, we bring together the Baltic, CEE & Nordic tech ecosystem and provide a platform for entrepreneurs, investors and leaders to learn, connect and network. We believe that entrepreneurial minds, inspiring leadership, lean companies and pro-active governments are the way forward in creating the digital future.
Come explore different startup themes, network with like-minded people, join our investor-startup matchmaking, exchange futuristic ideas and more in the awesome venue of a century-old power plant that’s been transformed into a creative hub.
In 2017, we welcomed more than 2000 participants including:
- 200 investors spanning from US to Japan who took part in our investor-startup matchmaking
- 150 startups – mostly from the neighbouring Baltic, Nordic & CEE countries
- Attendees from over 20 countries
- Most startups per capita in Europe.
- The only functional digital society in the world.
- World’s first e-Residency program offering a transnational secure digital identity enabling you to run a location independent business online from anywhere in the world.
- Estonia warmly welcomes startup founders from around the world to come and be a part of one of the smallest but liveliest startup communities in Europe. Find out more about the Estonia Startup Visa.