Salamanca is connected to another four cities across Europe through the Welcome project. These cities are: Berlin, Dublin, Madrid and Milan. The organisations that ensure this connection are: Bisite Accelerator and Parque Científico.
- Located in the centre of Iberian Peninsula: 2 hours to Madrid and 4 hours to Lisbon.
- Low cost of living.
- High density of young population.
- Two Universities – great source of talent (more than 30k students).
- Growing entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Good communication and enterprise environment.
- Modern Business Center in Scientific and Technologic Park of University of Salamanca.
Startup Eurolé takes place in Salamanca, it is an EU event created to boost the tech ecosystem and engage the most relevant startups, accelerators, corporates and investors from all over Europe.
If you want to participate in events involving Salamanca or the other four cities of this ecosystem, please contact either the Coordinator of Welcome, or the two partners in Salamanca.