The HealthLab, led by Pioneers, is looking for top scaleups with digital health solutions
Field: Field: Health, Healthtech, Medtech
HealthLab Batch #1 – Spring 2021
The HealthLab, led by Pioneers, is looking for top scaleups with digital health solutions to join our lab so we can take you on your scaling journey across Europe.
The HealthLab program will support selected scaleups and startups in two essential ways:
1. Readiness Services
Provided to the top 20 selected startups and scaleups to support them on their scaling journey by providing tailored readiness services like a customized set of know-how, as well as industry and market insights in order to close the identified scaling gaps each participating startup or scaleup is currently facing.
– Readiness assessment and 1x1coaching
– Expert coaching and masterclasses
– Founder membership benefits from our partners at ‘zero21’
– Networking opportunities
Find our more about the readiness services here.
2. Corporate Collaboration Program
Enables the top 10 selected startups and scaleups to co-create solutions for pre-defined challenges with corporate partners in order to not only get in touch with potential customers but directly kick off a collaboration.
Challenge #1: Living smarter with cardiovascular diseases
Egis Pharmaceuticals, Hungary
Challenge #2: Forecasting medical supplies during a Pandemic
Kantonsspital Winterthur, Switzerland
Challenge #3: Simplyfing collective tendering for hospital supply
MercurHosp & AZ Glorieux, Belgium
– Matchmaking with corporate partners
– Guided 4-week remote co-creation
– Showcasing at a final ‘scaleuplive’ event to the jury and ecosystem players
– Potential pilot project with the respective corporate partner
Find our more about the corporate collaboration program here.