Slush is a conference unlike any other. Held each year in Helsinki, it welcomes 2,000 investors, 700 journalists and thousands of change-makers like you. This year, the EU-funded MY-GATEWAY project, is giving away attendee tickets. The MY-GATEWAY team will also help you to make most of the world’s leading startup event by inviting you to join activities and side events specifically organised for you. More information on these events will be shared with you closer to the date.
So, what are the requirements to participate in the ‘Come to Slush with MY-GATEWAY’ competition?
- Your startup headquarters are located in Central and Eastern Europe, but priority will be given to MY-GATEWAY target countries: Romania, Czech Republic and Slovenia.
- Your startup should be at least in late seed stage to make the most of the event.
- Fill out this Google Form.
- Share this open call on your social media channels (link in the Google Form).
- Share some love with MY-GATEWAY social media by giving us a ‘like’!
Be sure to fill out the form by 31 July 11:00pm CEST. Main key players of the Romanian, Czech and Slovenian startup ecosystem will have the final say on who wins this competition.
Winners will be disclosed on 6 August on MY-GATEWAY website.
Neither accommodation nor travel to Helsinki will be covered. For more information please get in touch with Francesca at firstname.lastname@example.org