XPRENEURS is an incubator for high-tech start-ups. In the 3-month full-time program they support strong, early-stage teams on their way to market entry by helping them validate their business model, win their first customers and secure their first investment.
The XPRENEURS program is open to many different business ideas and models. To be selected, applying start-ups should fufil two main criteria:
- A business model based on a high-tech innovation
- A complete and fully committed team, ready to participate in the program full-time
Our teams are selected through a 3-stage process: online application, pre-selection, and pitching in front of the team.
Benefits for start-ups
- Direct access to decision-makers in some of the largest German Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship by Germany‘s and Europe‘s most successful tech entrepreneurs
- Access to ‘MakerSpace’, Europe’s largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop
- Prototyping grants of up to 5,000 EUR per team (application and selection via the Initiative for Industrial Innovators)
- Office Space in in the brand-new Munich Urban Colab, or in the TUM Incubator in Garching
The 3-month program is completely geared to your team’s stage of development and needs. Towards the end of the XPRENEURS program, you will be ready to enter the market.
Application for Batch #10 is now open! Deadline for applications: 19 July. Apply here