B-hub Open call for acceleration 2021
Designed to facilitate the emergence of tomorrow’s blockchain scaleups and unicorns
Why integrating B-hub’s acceleration program?
– Optimize your value proposition and growth strategy with experienced startup coaches
– Confront your product with leading actors of your market
– Grow your network of partners, service providers, sales agents, clients and brand ambassadors
– Access our European ecosystem of blockchain startups, companies, public service providers and investors
How do we bring you to growth?
– A team of SME development experts to co-design your customized growth roadmap and help you implement it
– A pan-European network of more than 2,000 companies, 600 investors and 400 blockchain startups
– Dedicated communication actions to give European visibility to your company
Who is the program made for?
The B-hub program was designed to facilitate the emergence of tomorrow’s scaleups and unicorns. We aim for the winning blockchain startups to:
– enhance capabilities to sell solutions into target markets
– better address the specificities of blockchain-based business models
– gain growth and exposure on the European level
Find out more and apply by March 15th here.
Podim Startup & Scaleup registration
Podim® is the most influential startup and tech event in the CEE region
Merck Millipore European Advance Biotech Grant
Apply to the Advance Biotech Grant Programme Today!
Your promising molecule requires resources and support to realise its potential. The Merck Millipore Advance Biotech Grant Programme is open European* biotech companies, to help you accelerate to clinic faster. Apply before March 12, 2021 for a chance to win bioprocessing**/Actives and Formulation products and consultation.
The Winner will receive 255,000€ to be used for the purchase the following:
- 160,000€ in bioprocess technologies
- 40,000€ in bioprocess consulting services
- 40,000€ in Actives and Formulations catalogue portfolio for biomolecule formulation
- 15,000€ in a full subscription to Emprove® Suite for one-year period
*Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom. – see official rules for eligibility.
**Excludes BioReliance® Services
Find out more and apply online here.
Solve your Smart City or Sustainability challenge now!
X-Europe aims to bring together leading deeptech startups, investors, corporations, and governments to forge stronger ties between developed and developing European regions.
This is the STARTUP application page of Cohort 4: Smart Cities & Sustainability. The applications are open from 1 February until 31 March 2021 (17h00 CET). The programme (services and activities) for this cohort are planned from early May 2021 until the beginning of October 2021. Some of the services will continue to be available until February 2022.
Cohort 4 participant startups will take part in the TNW conference on 30 September – 1 October 2021! X-Europe services are free of charge thanks to Startup Europe. The programme is optimised for a complete digital experience without physical attendance to safeguard participants’ safety during the pandemic. A few optional activities may take place locally.
Apply by 31st March here.
31st CORNET Call for Proposals OPEN
CORNET has opened its 31st Call for Proposals to realise further international research cooperation
Another year – another call! The year is still fresh, and CORNET has opened its 31st Call for Proposals to realise further international research cooperation projects for the benefits of SMEs in various countries and regions. Project submission is possible until 31 March 2021, 12 p.m. (CET). In the current call, all partners are on board except the Czech Republic and Japan.
Applying for funding within the CORNET framework is unbureaucratic and worthwile! As a well-established international network, CORNET accomplishs an average success rate of 66 per cent.
Please note that only completed proposals containing all annexes that were submitted by the stated deadline online via the CORNET Submission Tool will be considered for evaluation. Applicants are kindly asked to use the latest version of the proposal documents which is available for download in the section Guidelines and Templates.
Please also have a look at the latest version of the guidelines: Download here the complete guidelines for the 31st call (pdf).
Further information about the application process is available in the section Calls for Proposals. If you have any questions regarding the international CORNET application or if your country isn’t CORNET partner yet, please do not hesitate to contact the CORNET Coordination Office.
INNO4COV-19 Project April Open Call
Boosting Innovation for COVID-19 Diagnostic, Prevention and Surveillance