UNICEF Funding Opportunity for Blockchain Startups
Be in with the chance to win $100K of funding and UNICEF mentorship
The UNICEF Innovation Fund is looking to make up to $100K equity-free investments (in USD and/or cryptocurrency) to provide early stage (seed) financing and mentoring to for-profit technology startups that have the potential to benefit humanity. Applicants have the opportunity to receive a portion of funding in cryptocurrency (bitcoin or ether) through our recently launched CryptoFund.
If you have a start-up registered in one of UNICEF’s programme countries and have a working, open source blockchain prototype (or you are willing to make it open-source) showing promising results, UNICEF are looking for you.
Find out more here
Block.IS Open Call
Join Block.IS's second open call cohort!
The goal of BlockIS open call #2 is to accelerate innovation in the areas of agrifood, logistics and finance by supporting blockchain-based application proposals.
The 2nd acceleration process will have three phases: INNOVATION (where 45 proposals will be selected), EXPERIMENT (where the 23 top projects from the INNOVATION phase will enter this phase), COMMERCIALISE (where the 10 top projects from the EXPERIMENT phase will enter this phase). BlockIS Open Call #2 will select the best 37 projects from any of the 3 areas. Eight (8) additional projects will enter the INNOVATE phase as winners of the BlockIS challenges. The maximum amount of funding that each SME may receive is 60.000€.
Please visit blockis.eu for more information on the project.
Full documentation package for the second Acceleration Programme can be found here: blockis.eu/library/oc2/BlockIS_OC2.pdf
XPRENEURS INCUBATOR OPEN CALL
Apply by July 19th to join XPRENEURS, the high-tech startup incubator!
The XPRENEURS is an incubator programme for high-tech startups. In the 3-month full-time programme they support strong, early-stage teams on their way to market entry by helping them validate their business model, win their first customers and secure their first investment.
- Direct access to decision makers in some of the largest German Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship by a group of Germany’s and Europe’s most successful tech entrepreneurs
- Access to ‘MakerSpace’, Europe’s largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop
- Prototyping grants of up to 5,000 EUR per team (application and selection via the Initiative for Industrial Innovators)
- Office Space in The ATLAS, the “Titan of Munich’s Werksviertel” – a vibrant and highly creative quarter near East Station, or in the TUM Incubator in Garching
The 3-month program is characterised by the following components, all geared to your team’s stage of development and needs. Towards the end of the XPRENEURS programme you will be ready to enter the market.
The XPRENEURS program is free of charge, we also take no equity.
Sign up here by 19th July to be part of Batch #8!
B-hub Blockchain for Europe open call for acceleration services
Sign up to be one of the 50 European startups B-hub will be accelerating this autumn
B-hub Blockchain for Europe have opened their 2020 programme to accelerate 50 European blockchain startups this autumn. Apply by September 8th here to be considered!
B-HUB’S ACCELERATION PROGRAMME IS:
● Free: B-hub’s professional services are funded by the European Commission, and provided to startups at no cost. They do not take equity in accelerated startups.
● Decentralised: startups can benefit from B-hub’s services without having to move offices
● Expert-led: B-hub partners are leading innovation strategists, with extensive experience in deep tech startups acceleration and excellent connections to corporates, investors, public actors and SMEs
● Cross-border: selected startups will have access to five European innovation ecosystems through B-hub partners
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
B-hub spans 5 countries and 5 leading innovation ecosystems. For selected startups B-hub will offer:
● Business support (business model adaptation, value proposition, internationalisation, growth strategies, legal support, access to finance, etc.)
● Key introductions (introductions with market actors, potential clients, investors through meetups, pitches, challenges)
● Visibility (dedicated communication actions: speaking slots, interviews, webinars, etc.)
● European exposure (pan-European workshops, joint sessions, etc.)
Dealflow.eu Open Call
Apply to Dealflow.eu's portfolio of startups
Apply to Dealroom.eu‘s portfolio and get support on your EU-funded innovation with fundraising, venture building and networking. Offering tailor-made fundraising and venture building support to help commercialise your innovation, access to their Investor Network, and the chance to be listed on their Database, joining Dealroom is free and offers remarkable opportunities for all sizes of European startup.
Find out more and apply for the programme here.
STARTUP3 announce their “Best Potential” Award Winners
Learn more about the 25 deeptech startups chosen by STARTUP3
Are you interested in deep tech and the future of this fascinating industry? Do you want to know more about how we’re fostering deeptech advancements here at Startup Europe?
Startup3, one of 7 projects funded by Startup Europe in 2020, have just announced their 25 best potential European startups in the deeptech field. With companies represented from Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Europe, our winners are a testament to pan-European energy and innovation.
Find out more about these remarkable and industry-changing companies here.