09/15/2020 12:30 pm  -  09/15/2020 11:30 pm
France Digitale Day
FRANCE DIGITALE DAY IS EUROPE’S MOST EXCLUSIVE STARTUP EVENT
On Tuesday September 15th, join the European ecoystem at FDDay.
Our 2020 edition will focus on ALTERNATIVES`
- Talent Stage: ALTERNATIVES to “subway-work-sleep”
- European Stage: ALTERNATIVES to California-centrism
- Impact stage: ALTERNATIVES to hypergrowth models
- 3 000 startup founders, investors, C-Level executives from all across Europe.
- Many inspiring founders have spoke at past editions Shazam, Flickr, Grab, Ethereum, Zendesk,LastMinute.Com,Taxify, Shazam, CureVac, WeTransfer, Adyen, Blablacar, etc.
- France’s largest 1to1 meeting-track between startups and VCs
- Meeting track between startups and corporates
- Unlimited networking through a dedicated app
France Digitale Members may pick up their free ticket HERE
Covid-19 Safety precautions ?
- France Digitale is fully committed to ensuring the health safety of the event with preventive actions and social distancing.
- To guarantee the safety of all, organisers have chosen to cap the number of attendees to 1,000 and will provide masks and hydralcoholic gel.
Find out more and book your ticket at https://francedigitale.org/en/event/ffday/
Adress: Musée des Arts forains
53 Avenue des Terroirs de France