The world’s most successful eCommerce entrepreneurs, thinkers and experts gathered
Visit our OFFICIAL WEBSITE | WES’16
► This year, we are gathering the whole eCommerce ecosystem to showcase some of the best work done in the eCommerce World. From the highest technologic companies, passing by the smartest e-tailers, we will analyze and understand how to prepare the world for the efuture Retail and the new digital eCommerce marketing in the industry at #WES16 in Berlin .
New Topics – The highest technologic companies, the smartest e-tailers and the most successful brans all squeezed at WES16
25 Keynote Speakers - The new top World eCommerce speakers from the four corners of the World.
Limited tickets – Because we are choosing the best of the best thinkers, we just want to have the best attendees we decide to have an exclusive accessing tickets of 200.
Talent is the key. With that in mind, we have carefully selected the biggest experts, with a proven-track record of successes in the eCommerce world.
- Rachel Bale; Vice President, Global Merchant Digital Development @ MasterCard
- James Hardy Former Head of the EMEA region | CEO and Co-Founder @ Alibaba.com | Avenue51
- Jonas Skovkonge; Digital Production Manager @ LEGO
- Ben Phillis; Business Development Director @ Amazon.co.uk
- Giulio Montemagno Senior Vice President of International @ RetailMeNot
- Adrian Hands; Leading eCommerce Sales in EMEA @ TripAdvisor
- Patrick Antivackis; Vice President Technology @ Razorfish
- More information about the speakers here: http://j.mp/WES16
Since two exclusive morning sessions for two individual tracks in the afternoon, we offer you the most suitable experience to your area of interest. Germany‘s pulsating capital”is the number-one location for unusual venues, original ideas, top catering and creative people. Within moments of arrival, guests can rest assured that their stay at our Berlin nkow hotel rooms will be nothing short of remarkable.