MY-GATEWAY is selecting 9 startups to attend Web Summit!
MY-GATEWAY representatives are attending Web Summit tech conference in Lisbon this year (5-8th of November), and really want to bring top-notch startups with them! This is surely an opportunity you cannot miss.
By attending Web Summit, your possibilities to boost your growth potential will expand exponentially. As you may already know, our main focus are CEE startups from the ecosystems we work with (i.e. Czech Republic, Slovenia and Romania) but if you have some other connection with those ecosystems – maybe you run your business activities in the CEE region? – then you are most likely able to apply!
Make sure you apply through this F6s application: https://www.f6s.com/my-gatewaytowebsummit18
Deadline for application is on 20th July. Then you should be hearing from our evaluators by 1st August and by 8th August you should be able to confirm your availability to attend the Portuguese event. MY-GATEWAY will only provide you with the entry ticket, unfortunately no travel and accomodation costs will be covered.
The criteria we will followo to make the final decision is the following:
- Startups at a more advanced phase of development of their idea, have an existing prototype and/or viable business plan. Applications from idea stage startups won’t be taken into consideration;
- Startups that are running or interested in running their activities in the CEE region;
- Startups that have a unique idea that stands out from the rest of the competitors.
What is Web Summit?
Web Summit is the largest tech conference in the world and is always a complete success. Like every year, we expect to gather in Lisbon over 70.000 attendees, 1.200 speakers and 170 countries for 3 full days of networking and doing business. Web Summit also gathers the entire investor ecosystem, from big fishes to the most relevant angels and venture investors, as well as over 2,500 international media outlets. Here, startups have lots of opportunities to gain exposure, such us networking, presenting their business and participating in panels, among others. MGW just cover the entry ticket, no the travel cost or any financial support.
Discover our future DeepTech unicorns at DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart
I want to attract your attention to DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart – our second business event of the DeepTech4Good Acceleration Programme which will take place on November 7th 2018 in Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart.
The call for applications is now open! Interested Startups can apply until 31st July on F6S: https://www.f6s.com/deeptech4goodstuttgart/apply
Background Information on the event Deeptech4Good#Stuttgart:
The event is composed of 5 main parts:
- Fundraising pitches: 5 start-ups selected by the consortium in each of the 4 categories will pitch their project in front of the audience and get feedback from the board of evaluators
- Matchmaking events with corporate players and investors will focus on providing startups market access and financing opportunities
- 4 open innovation workshops, relying on the needs of the targeted markets and on the results of the value chain analysis, will be organized to facilitate the emergence of collaboration projects between the different stakeholders
- Exhibition: every Startup has the possibility to participate in the exhibition with a booth and to present itself in this context
- Job board: collects job offers from Europe´s most important job boards
Date: November 7th
Time: 8.45am – 6pm
Venue: Haus der Wirtschaft, Willi-Bleicher-Straße 19, 70174 Stuttgart
Contact: Samantha Michaux ([email protected])