Why Becoming a partner of Maker Faire Rome – The EU Edition- V
It’s an event created to cater to curious participants, wishing to experience – first-hand – what’s next in every field.
Maker Faire Rome provides a platform to creatives, makers, fablab, SMEs, to display their art or projects and hold solid collaboration with renowned organizations.
Considering that visitors of Maker Faire Rome last year exceeded 100K, it is an apt event to promote any innovation & thus contributing both to our goal as an organization to foster the culture of innovation and to launch any Brand New Product.
Being the watchwords of the Maker Faire Rome: meeting, exchange, training, entertainment and interaction, building and strengthening our partners ‘s company brand through effective visibility is one of the key essentials in our business strategy.
For this reason, MFR partnership proposals are all “Taylor Made”.
To be effective, the partnership with MFR must serve the interest of four constituent groups:
1. It must serve the business interest of the sponsoring company:
- We might offer a slot for your CEO at the Opening Conference or organise a masterclass targeting your preferred audience;
2. It must serve the best interests of the event and its participants:
- We might develop a co-branded “whatever” for all the exhibitors in target; organising a thematic show case or even a game;
3. It must have a positive impact upon the sponsor’s direct consumers or prospects:
- We might run a contest tbd together
4. It must benefit the sponsoring company on innovation topics:
- We might launch a specific Challenge within “The Big Hack”, the hackathon that we run, yearly, 15 days before Maker Faire Rome.
See how to become a partner here