€10 million funding to connect startup ecosystems across Europe!
Ecosystem builders in Europe! Connect with your partners and apply for the €10 million call (ICT Call 32) to connect startup ecosystems in Europe!
Call ICT-32-2017 will run from 8th December until 25th April 2017. It aims to fund projects that help established startups and prospective tech entrepreneurs grow and achieve market success, and raise awareness of high potential innovators in Europe from EU-funded ICT projects.
The ICT Call has a total budget of 12 million Euros:
A budget of €10 million is available for EU funding for Innovation Actions (IA) projects for proposals covering one or both of the following themes:
- Reinforcing ICT ecosystems for high growth tech startups by interconnecting and creating new synergies between 3-4 different Startup hubs across Europe per project. Activities should focus on scaling-up of companies by connecting, across different entrepreneurial ecosystems, key relevant stakeholders such as tech entrepreneurs, mentors, corporates, customers, designers, media, investors and local authorities.
- Facilitating financing and improving the liquidity for European investments in fast growing ICT startups and scaleups, increasing their chances for a successful exit.
A budget of €2 million will be available for EU funding for Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) projects for proposals covering the following themes:
- Support services for EU funded innovators: “Innovation Radar” initiative.
- Establish a European wide network of support centers (nodes) for innovative researchers. Actions primarily targeted towards technologies developed in EU funded projects in order to turn their research results into marketable products and, preparing such innovators for success in the market place.
I’m interested, where can I find out more?
It is important to note that the previously announced Infoday has been cancelled, however several actions are being launched before and during the call to support potential applicants:
- Information sessions: During Web Summit (10:00-12:00, 9th November, at Reitoria da Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal, see event here) and Slush (11:00-12:30, 1st December, at The Conference Center in Auditorium no. 201 at Slush, in Helsinki, Finland)
- Slides on the call are available on SlideShare
- A dedicated Q&A section will be provided
Don’t miss any update and stay also tuned by following:
See also: Participant portal