Build your know-how, get inspired and recharge your batteries
Take a break from every-day office reality, routine meetings and calls.
GRAB KNOWLEDGE FROM TOP SPEAKERS
Listen to experienced developers and architects from top-notch tech companies talking about trends and benchmarks in software development, DevOps and IT architecture. Confront your solution with experts and find fixes for your problems.
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Develop your skills during workshops led by the best practicioners. Make new contacts with people from the industry. Share your ideas and build your expert image. Get feedback and reach for perfection. Send an application for infoShare Call for Papers and conquer the stage.
LEARN THINGS FROM OUTSIDE OF YOUR DOMAIN
Get inspired with speeches from other stages. Create new products or services, find new applications for previous ones. Open yourself to new industries and new clients. Build know-how necessary for participation in multidisciplinary projects.
Startup adVANce challenge
The Startup adVANce program is an opportunity for startups to work with Mercedes-Benz Vans and turn their transport ideas into reality.
Mercedes-Benz will support startups as a fair partner, granting up to €500,000 to co-develop their prototype with shared IP rights. They won’t claim any company shares.
The goals of the Startup adVANce Challenge are:
- To develop and produce hardware and software prototypes that satisfy the future needs of customers in the field of “Last Mile Transportation of Goods and People”.
- To create new long-term partnerships with the most innovative startups that will last beyond the challenge.
The application deadline is January 15, 2017.
What Mercedes-Benz expects:
- Registered startups not older than 8 years from all over Europe and the world
- Clear ideas to revolutionize the transport business especially in the field of the last mile
- Readiness to develop a software or hardware prototype
What Mercedes-Benz offers:
- Up to 500,000 € grants per project
- No shares in return claimed
- Unique insights
- Co-development and broad technical support
- Shared IP rights for jointly-owned work results
- Long-term partnership
For more information click here.