Tata, Enabling Youth Entrepreneurship Across Europe
- How does your local university support the startup ecosystem? How involved are they?
- Could institutions do more to integrate with their local startup scene?
- How can startups and entrepreneurs better support and work with universities to help foster Student Entrepreneur’s ambitions?
- How can we achieve all of this?
NACUE, one of the partners of MY-WAY project, invites you to an evening panel discussion on 12th January 2017, which aims to bring together parliamentarians, entrepreneurs and industry experts to explore what can be done to improve the startup ecosystem across Europe, in order for the next generation of entrepreneurs to succeed.
The panel discussion will include topics such as the role of universities in the startup ecosystem, startup support available for Europe’s next generation and the key themes in building a sustainable ecosystem of support.
Panelists will include:
- Anne-Wil Lucas, Startup Delta
- Michel Arends, CEO of Team Academy
- Ellen Bark-Lindhout, Founder of Collider
- Aster van Laere, Co Founder of Blend: Disruptive Consulting
- The panel will be chaired by Timothy Barnes, Founder of The RainGods.
The evening will also invite student entrepreneurs to give elevator pitches, with the winner being voted by the audience and winning a prize from Tata.
They want this event to help start important conversations about where the support system for student entrepreneurs can go next and hope that you can join them!
For more information and to book your place, please visit: http://bit.ly/TataYE17