Startup adVANce challenge
The Startup adVANce program is an opportunity for startups to work with Mercedes-Benz Vans and turn their transport ideas into reality.
Mercedes-Benz will support startups as a fair partner, granting up to €500,000 to co-develop their prototype with shared IP rights. They won’t claim any company shares.
The goals of the Startup adVANce Challenge are:
- To develop and produce hardware and software prototypes that satisfy the future needs of customers in the field of “Last Mile Transportation of Goods and People”.
- To create new long-term partnerships with the most innovative startups that will last beyond the challenge.
The application deadline is January 15, 2017.
What Mercedes-Benz expects:
- Registered startups not older than 8 years from all over Europe and the world
- Clear ideas to revolutionize the transport business especially in the field of the last mile
- Readiness to develop a software or hardware prototype
What Mercedes-Benz offers:
- Up to 500,000 € grants per project
- No shares in return claimed
- Unique insights
- Co-development and broad technical support
- Shared IP rights for jointly-owned work results
- Long-term partnership
For more information click here.