The main purpose of Startup Europe partnership (SEP) is to link the most promising European startups with large and medium corporates who are committing capital, seniority (involvement of heads of innovation office or corporate development) and procurement channels. It has been developed in partnership with corporates (BBVA, Orange, Telefónica, Microsoft, Telecom Italia, Unipol, Enel), investors (the European Investment Bank Group/European Investment Fund) and education institutions (Cambridge University, IE Business School, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society).
- Launched by EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes at the Davos World Economic Forum in January 2014.
- Organized in 2014 (before Project start) 5 Matching and Sharing Events (Naples, Madrid, Rome, London, Paris).
- 5 Matching and Sharing Events per year to be organized in parallel with the most relevant European startup events.
- Hundreds of qualified meetings between selected startups and SEP corporate members.
- SEP Investors Forum Event to be organized annually.
- Mapping of European scaleups and investors (SEP Monitor reports).
Mind the Bridge Foundation.