Registration for DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart now open!
Join this unique day dedicated to Deeptech and meet high potential startups on 4 markets:
Smart City | Smart Mobility | Industry 4.0 | Smart Health
23 European startups will pitch and meet corporates, European VCs to scale up and become the future European Deeptech unicorns!
Highlights of the event
- Fundraising pitches: 23 startups selected by the consortium will pitch their business idea in front of the audience and get feedback from the board of evaluators composed of VCs, investors and corporate players.
- Business speed dating with corporate players and investors will focus on providing startups market access and financing opportunities.
- Open innovation workshops: On the 4 specific markets, qualified potential partners (startups, SMEs, corporates, researchers, and academics) will join to discuss challenges along defined value chains and be part of a general mapping session of business opportunities.
- Exhibition: Every startup has the possibility to exhibit with a booth.
- Job board: Collects job offers from Europe´s most important job boards.
For the full programme and an overview of the startups who will attend, have a look here.
Register here: https://deeptech4good-stuttgart.b2match.io/
Samantha Michaux (email@example.com / +49 721 93519 123)
Thomas Gläßer (firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 7361 633 9095)
In cooperation with:
agorize, bwcon, start-up bw, VentureZphere