Open Calls to Soft-Landing Missions in October-November 2018: Silicon Valley, India, The Netherlands, Berlin and Paris
Silicon Valley, India, The Netherlands, Berlin and Paris: these are the destinations of the upcoming Missions for startups/scaleups and ecosystem builders! Applications open on F6S until 17 September. Don’t miss it!
Are you a startup/scaleup based in Europe looking to expand your business and explore new markets?
Are you an ecosystem builder, i.e. startup mentor, incubator or accelerator representative, investor, serial entrepreneur interested in discovering new startup ecosystems?
Soft-Landing is back with multiple Missions for startups and ecosystem builders. Deadline to apply: 17 September 2018
Missions for Startups and Scaleups
Soft-Landing supports startups and scaleups in the discovery of new ecosystems and business development with a 1-week Mission at a particular destination ecosystem and up to one month soft-landing support.
- Get access and connect with the destination ecosystem network
- Gain knowledge of the ecosystem’s establishment conditions, incentives, tax and legislation
- Receive mentorship on market establishment and scaleup
- Participate in local events and conferences
- Take part in a Startup Europe initiative – participation is free of charge
- Get access to tailored support, office space and other facilities (in the European ecosystems you can extend the 1-week Mission for up to 1 month)
OPEN CALLS TO STARTUPS AND SCALEUPS
> Zoetermeer, the Netherlands (15-19 October 2018)
> Berlin, Germany (22-26 October 2018)
> Paris, France (5-9 November 2018)
> Silicon Valley (12-16 November 2018)
Missions for Ecosystem Builders
Soft-Landing gives ecosystem builders the opportunity to dive in an intensive & immersive 3-5 day Mission in another startup ecosystem, to explore it and meet with other key leaders, building bridges between them.
- Gain deep knowledge of other startup ecosystems
- Learn the processes required to scale there
- Find out about the available resources for startups
- Build long-lasting relationships with local startup ecosystem leaders that support scaling
- Provide better advice to your local startups/scaleups on scaling destinations
- Break knowledge barriers and misconceptions about the foreign ecosystems
- Take part in a Startup Europe initiative – participation is free of charge and you can benefit from partial travel and accommodation expenses reimbursement
OPEN CALLS TO ECOSYSTEM BUILDERS
> Zoetermeer, the Netherlands (17-19 October 2018)
> Berlin, Germany (22-24 October 2018)
> Paris, France (5-7 November 2018)
> Silicon Valley (12-16 November 2018)
> India (November 2018 – TBC)
Previous Missions – what’s it like
- The very first Mission landed in Berlin and gathered a diversified delegation of ecosystem builders who got to explore the Berlin startup hub with support from our local partner GTEC. Take a look!
- The first Mission for startups was custom made to Fintechs and took place in the Netherlands in April. The group of entrepreneurs mingled with ecosystem builders and met key players in Zoetermeer, Amsterdam and Rotterdam, in a programme organised by Crosspring.
- In Paris, each startup had one-on-one mentoring sessions with top mentors. Apart from exploring La French Tech with support from IMT Starter – the French Soft-Landing partner, the startups and ecosystem builders got free access to VivaTech! Check it out.
- Soft-Landing and GTEC organised a second Mission in Berlin before the Summer. The group had great talks and discussions about the Berlin startup ecosystem and also went to Tech Open Air! Meet the delegation.
- Startup Division organised in June the Vilnius Blockchain Week under the Soft-Landing and Startup Lighthouse projects. Startups and ecosystem leaders got to meet blockchain rockstars from all over the world and understand what’s hot about the Lithuanian startup ecosystem. The week culminated with the first edition of the Startup Europe Block Forum. Check all the details and useful links.
Keep track of the SoftLanders
We’re growing a community of promising startups and high-level ecosystem leaders.