€10 million funding to connect startup ecosystems across Europe!
Ecosystem builders in Europe! Connect with your partners and apply for the €10 million call (ICT Call 32) to connect startup ecosystems in Europe!
You have probably heard about the call (ICT-32-2017) which will open on 8 December 2016 to 25 April 2017.
In case you haven’t, here is the key information!
The call is looking for projects that help established startups and prospective tech entrepreneurs grow and achieve market success, and that raise awareness of ICT innovators in Europe under EU-funded ICT projects.
Funding totals 12 million Euros, with the budget being broken down into two types of activities:
A budget of €10 million is available for proposals submitted by EU funding for Innovation Actions (IA) projects that cover one or both of the following:
- Interconnect and create new synergies between 3-4 different Startup hubs across Europe per project, reinforcing ICT ecosystems for high-growth tech startups. Activities should focus on scaling-up companies by connecting key relevant stakeholders like tech entrepreneurs, mentors, corporates, customers, designers, media, investors and local authorities across different entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Facilitating financing and improving the liquidity for European investments in fast growing ICT startups and scaleups, increasing their chances for a successful exit.
Plus, a budget of €2 million will be available for proposals submitted by EU funding for Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) projects that cover the following:
- Support services for EU funded innovators: “Innovation Radar” initiative.
- Establish a European-wide network of support centers for innovative researchers. Actions primarily targeted towards technologies developed in EU funded projects in order to turn their research results into marketable products and, preparing such innovators for success in the market place.
Would you like to find out more?
Join our infodays and webinars, and read our informational slides below to learn more about the Call:
- Information sessions (please note the Infoday previously announced has now been cancelled): During Web Summit (10:00-12:00, 9th November, Reitoria da Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, Portugal, see event here) and Slush (30 November to 01 December, Helsinki, Finland)
- Info day on 2 February in Brussels – more information to come soon!
- Slides presentation on the call are available on SlideShare
- A dedicated Q&A section will be provided
Stay up-to-date by following:
See also: Participant portal