MY-WAY aims at enhancing and improving the collaboration and efforts of web entrepreneurship initiatives (hubs, projects, accelerator networks, contests, etc.), web/business experts (accelerators, mentors, etc.), educational actors (business teachers and trainers) and the young adults as the final beneficiaries (through student networks and student entrepreneurship centres).
- Two stakeholder discussions.
- Four action plans in four countries for the sustainable enhancement and harmonisation of the support offered by the student enterprise centres and networks for targeted young adults.
- Three Student Enterprise Conferences.
- At least four signed agreements between student support centres and web entrepreneurship support providers in different European countries.
- At least 2 European student networks will be involved and 10 student entrepreneurship centres.
- Running the European Disruptors’ Network’s Secretariat.