The LIFE project is about collaborative learning from failure in entrepreneurship and collaborative actions to bring entrepreneurship forward. It aims to overcome distributed markets and decentralized policy by providing access to pan-European case stories, talent & relevant expertise, to sufficient financing and to adequate facilities & networks.
- Failing Forward conference (Brussels): yearly.
- Failing Forward events (local): min. 1 / partner.
- EU tech journalist forum: min. 2 / year.
- Searchable overview/map of available startup support in partner regions.
- Recommendation for startup supporting actors and policy makers to tackle remaining obstacles leading to elevated failure rate.
(+32) 2 647 9575
FACE Entrepreneurship (Failure Aversion Change in Europe) is a communications campaign aiming to promote ICT entrepreneurship among young Europeans by fighting against fear of failure often preventing aspiring entrepreneurs from starting up. Through our platform, users or “FACErs” have access toonline and offline events an entrepreneurial blog, web series, and interviews featuring ICT´stop entrepreneurs sharing their start-up story (fears, failures, successes…).
Through gamification, users are rewarded, fosteringa sense of community and promoting a risk taking attitude among young Europeans.
- Creation of an Advisory Board composed of a panel of seven experts of different profiles (mentors, investors, entrepreneurs, accelerator and legal).
- The Delphi report created by experts of the entrepreneurial eco system establishes the most common fear among European on starting up.
- 6 major fears: Financial Fear, Career Fear, Social Fear, Self Perception Fear, Fear of losing it all and lose of personal freedom.
- 7 events in 7 European cities where fear of failure is relevant: (Madrid, London, Dublin, Munich, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Prague.)
- Targeting young Europeans interested in new technologies and entrepreneurship.
- Helping create lasting business connection between young starting entrepreneurs and more experienced entrepreneurs.
- A web series that follows the entrepreneurial challenges of four young Europeans creates a new way to interact with the online community.
- More than a 100 quality interviews with top of the line entrepreneurs.
- GrupoSecuoya is coordinating the project supported by Telefónica Open Future & Microsoft Bizspark.
(+34) 91 371 7569