Call for Application
Who we are
Scale EUp² is an Acceleration Program, financed under the Horizon 2020 framework, committed to help Deep Tech startup accelerate their development and scale up at European level. Steinbeis 2i GmbH is one out of 8 partners in this program (find out more).
Scale EUp² is led by 4 innovation hubs from Germany, France, Austria and Spain, working together to identify high potential Deep Tech startups.
The Scale EUp² Program aims to support European Deep Tech startups to:
- Accelerate growth
- Cooperate with major European corporates
- Raise funds from European investors
- Attract public funding for their innovation and R&D projects
- Attract talents, reinforce their skills and strategy
- Get higher visibility
Deeptech4Good#Paris is the first business event of the Scale EUp² Acceleration Program and will take place on July 11th 2018 in Paris City Hall. The four winners of this event will have the opportunity to have access to this 2 year Acceleration Program.
Why apply to Deeptech4good#Paris?
You are a Deep Tech startup developing disruptive technologies targeting one or several of the above markets?
Become one of the 20 finalists of the Deeptech4good#Paris event:
- Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding,
- Meet corporate players and create business opportunities,
- Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for innovation and R&D projects
- Participate to the Scale EUp² Program if you are among the 4 final winners
Closing of application: March 30th
Announcement of the 20 finalists: April 23rd
Date of the event: July 11th // Venue: Paris City Hall
- Value proposition
- Disruptiveness of the technology
- The quality of the team
- The economic potential of the technology
Background Information on the event Deeptech4good#Paris
The event is composed of 3 main parts which will be organized throughout the project:
- fundraising pitch: 5 start-ups selected by the investors’ board in each of the 4 categories will pitch their project in front of the audience and get feedback from the investors,
- a matchmaking event with corporate players will focus on providing start-up market access,
- an open innovation workshop, relying on the needs of the targeted markets and on the results of the value chain analysis, will be organized to facilitate the emergence of collaboration projects between the different stakeholders.